The endowment at Cannon School builds the foundation for long- term stability and success, and is a critical source of income. The endowment allows the School to enhance its educational programming, attract and retain dynamic faculty members, and provide a permanent source of income that allows Cannon to fulfill its commitment to academic excellence.Through an endowed gift, a donor may provide future generations with the exceptional experience of a Cannon education.
An individual or family may choose to establish a named fund that will support an area of the school that is most important to them and their family, support Cannon's general endowment, or support an existing endowed fund. The principal from these funds is held in perpetuity and invested for long-term growth.
- General Endowment
- Speedway Children’s Charities Endowment for Diversity
- Excellence Fund
- George W. Liles Endowment Fund
- Richard H. Snyder Fund
- Michael Gray, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- Kimbrough Family Fund for Teaching Excellence
- The Maria DeHaas Endowed Fund
- The Dr. John G. Sirois Memorial Fund
- Fred and Opal Bryant Endowed Fund
- Malmstrom Family Endowed Fund
- The Taylor Denny Duke Memorial Endowed Fund
- The John Riley Endowed Fund for Science, Service, and Travel
- The Matthew E. Gossage Endowment
- Matthew E. Gossage Fund for Faculty Development from the Class of 2019
Your gift enriches the Cannon experience for every student by providing updated and expanded student programs in each division and by providing professional development opportunities for our talented faculty and staff.
The Corporate Partnership program offers businesses multiple ways to reach the Cannon School community and beyond while supporting the school’s enduring commitment to educational excellence.
Cannon School’s endowment builds the foundation for long- term stability and success.
Learn about previous Capital Campaigns and how you can get information about current projects.
There are many ways to make a gift to Cannon School. Choose the method that works best for you.