Our New Family Resources page features helpful information and important forms and documents that you will need as new members of the Cannon community – all in one place. Information for the 2016-2017 school year will be posted periodically between now and the start of the school year. Please bookmark this page and check in regularly for the latest updates!
Here is what you will find on this page now and in the future:
- New Student/Parent Orientation details
- Summer Message from Head of School Matt Gossage
- Contacts for the Parent Ambassador Network
- School forms that require your signature
- Student health policies and forms
- School supplies lists for Grades JrK - 8
- Summer reading lists
- Textbook lists
- Online textbook store (all families are encouraged to purchase books through Cannon's online textbook store to be sure to get the correct editions)
- Dress code details
- Other campus links
Please contact the Admission Office at 704-721-7199 if you need more information about getting started at Cannon.
Again, on behalf of our entire community, we welcome your family to Cannon and look forward to seeing you on campus!