Cannon Connections coordinates more than 100 volunteers each year in support of classroom and administration needs and community events. Please review the following list of opportunities and submit your interests using the online volunteer form.
- Father-Daughter Dance – Plan annual event for all Cannon dads and daughters.
- Mother-Son Event – Plan annual event for all Cannon moms and sons.
Shop and Share! Support
- Parent Ambassador Network – Works with the Admission Office to promote Cannon throughout our school community and beyond, and to ease the transition for new families by connecting them with a current Cannon family.
- Holiday Decorations – Decorate Cannon for the December holidays.
- Room Parent and/or Classroom Help – Assist in party and event planning, field trips and/or teacher needs.
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Committee – Coordinate activities throughout the year to honor our teachers and staff such as luncheons and Appreciation Week.
- Fall and Spring Book Fairs – Help plan, organize and work at week-long book fairs.
- School Supplies – Coordinate the ordering and distribution of pre-ordered school supplies for students.
Spring Lower School Uniform Consignment Sale – Coordinate sale of Cannon uniforms and logo items.
Spring Upper School Used Textbook Sale – Coordinate sale of Cannon Upper School textbooks.
Passive Fundraising – Coordinate passive fundraising efforts such as Scrip gift cards, store reward programs, etc.