Cannon School's After School Program (ASP) provides students in grades JrK - 8 with a safe, nurturing environment. Students have the opportunity to receive assistance with their homework, play sports, participate in art activities, cook, discover and explore nature, and experience cultivating and observing our garden. Your students' academic and social skills will be enhanced with experiences, which foster their individual, developmental, social, and emotional needs. By partnering with our families, our community, and our faculty and staff, the students truly become adaptive experts.
COVID-19 Update for the After School Program for 2020-2021:
- The After School Program will operate as a modified program. To mitigate risk, we must maintain small groups and consistent enrollment.
- We will offer 5-day, 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day per week contracts. We are not able to offer this program on a drop-in basis.
- We request that families who can have their children return home after school please do so.
- Students will be divided by age and assigned to groups. Groups will remain divided and will not mix with one another.
- Cannon’s masking and social distancing protocols will be followed.
For information about Cannon's After School Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org