Parents at Cannon - Cougar Club
The Cougar Club is a booster organization that supports a strong physical education program and robust interscholastic athletic program that develops keen minds, strong bodies, sportsmanship, and character by providing equipment and finances to give our athletes the competitive edge and all of Cannon’s students a sound physical education. The Cougar Club also encourages enthusiastic school spirit!
Every year, almost 100% of students at Cannon participate in athletics or physical education. This means that nearly every Cannon family will enjoy great moments on Cannon’s ball fields, tracks, pools, courses and courts.
The Cougar Club invites all families, no matter if your child(ren) is/are in lower, middle, or upper school, to consider volunteering your time and talents to a need that fits your interests and schedule. It’s a great way to connect with people at Cannon now and for the future.
If you are looking for ways to get involved, meet other parents and help support our student athletes, Cougar Club volunteering is the way to go! No experience is necessary, and on the job training is provided. Needs, events and times are flexible; opportunities include:
- Game Day Support: Join the team it takes to make game day special; assist with concession stand, gate/admissions, parking, announcing/music, etc.
- Spirit: Show your enthusiasm for the Cougars by helping with special fan events.
- Concessions: Assist in our inside stand that provides snack options prior to after school activities.
- Membership: Promote Cougar Club in the community, assist in welcoming in families and delivering gifts.
- Photography: Share your high quality photos of our Cougars in action for use in various publications.
Please contact the Cougar Club president with your interest in volunteering.
Cannon's Strength and Conditioning program focuses on four key areas: injury prevention, sports performance, self-confidence, and fitness for life.
Athletic trainers specialize in the management, prevention, and recovery of injured athletes.
Upcoming tryout and practice dates, as well as required athletic forms, may be found here.
Team schedules, details, rosters, and scores are available on Team Pages.
Cannon’s athletic facilities include the Randy Marion Field House, the Andrews Strength and Conditioning Center, Hill Grimmett Multipurpose Athletic Center, and more.