Athletic Hall of Fame
Established in 2019, the Cannon School Athletic Hall of Fame was created in partnership with Cannon School’s Office of Alumni Relations and Athletic Department to to honor Cannon School athletes, coaches, teams, and contributors who have made a positive impact in Cannon Athletics, either through excellent athletic achievement or excellent athletic program contributions while exemplifying the Core Values of Cannon School.
Every two years, nominations are received and selection is made by the Cannon School Athletic Hall of Fame Selection Committee. Once presented as an eligible nominee, candidates will remain in consideration for 3 induction cycles.
- Graduate of Cannon School for at least 5 years (Class of 2015 and earlier)
- Had a positive impact on a varsity sport and/or team
- Received honors for their accomplishments
- Accomplishments in athletics while at Cannon are the primary criteria, but post-graduate athletic achievements may also be considered
- Must be a former and/or retired coach from Cannon School and be in good standing
- Must have served a minimum of 5 years as a coach at Cannon School but exemptions can be held to Selection Committee discretion
- Made a significant contribution to Cougar athletics through their leadership
Must have achieved accomplishments that distinguishes the team over and above other high-achieving teams
Eligible a minimum of 5 years after the season for which the team is being honored
- A Cannon School community member who has developed, resourced, and/or fostered the growth of athletics at Cannon School by volunteering or serving Cannon School Athletics
- Contributors can be a trainer, announcer, volunteer, or other member of the Cannon School community and left to the discretion of the Selection Committee
- Mary Dudley Bertram '05
- Dominick Reid '07
- Krista Gross '09
- Jarell Eddie '10
- Vicky Bruce '12
- Will Gordon '15
- Anna Redding '15
- Bill Drake, Coach
- Beth Jaszewski, Contributor
Learn more about each Class of 2020 inductee.
Cannon's Strength and Conditioning program focuses on four key areas: injury prevention, sports performance, self-confidence, and fitness for life.
Athletic trainers specialize in the management, prevention, and recovery of injured athletes.
Upcoming tryout and practice dates, as well as required athletic forms, may be found here.
Team schedules, details, rosters, and scores are available on Team Pages.
Cannon’s athletic facilities include the Randy Marion Field House, the Andrews Strength and Conditioning Center, Hill Grimmett Multipurpose Athletic Center, and more.