- Why does Cannon School utilize continuous enrollment?
- Will we need to submit a tuition deposit each year?
- Are there other forms (health forms, transportation forms, after-school program forms, etc.) that need to be completed each year?
- What if we decide we no longer want to be enrolled at Cannon?
- What if we don't opt out in writing, but we don't submit our tuition deposit by February 15?
- Will we have until June 1 to be released from the financial obligations of the enrollment contract if we need to withdraw?
|January 15||Completed Enrollment Applications (for new students) received by January 15 will be part of first round decisions which will be announced on March 1. Applications received after January 15 will be processed on a rolling basis.|
|February 1||Re-enrollment Contracts published online (returning students)|
|February 15||Re-enrollment Contracts due (returning students)|
Financial Aid Applications due; visit our Financial Aid webpage for information on Financial Aid Application Procedures (in order to be considered in the 1st round financial aid offerings made in March)
|March 1||1st round of Admission Decision Letters emailed|
|March 15||New Student Enrollment Contracts due (submitted online)|
|Rolling Admissions Period (space permitting)|
If you have any additional questions about how continuous enrollment works please contact Director of Admission and Financial Aid Bill Diskin.