- Step 1: Apply Online - Enrollment applications received by January 15 will be part of first round decisions which will be announced on March 1. Applications received after January 15 will be processed on a rolling basis beginning on March 15.
- Step 2: Provide Writing Sample (Grades 1-12)
- Step 3: Request Teacher Recommendations
- Step 4: Request Records/Transcripts (Grades 1-12)
- Step 5: Schedule a Student Visit (Applicants Only)
- Step 6: Applicant Entrance Evaluation
For enrollment application timeline details, please visit the Admission Timeline webpage.
Enrollment decisions at Cannon School are based on an assessment of an applicant's ability to succeed in a challenging, yet supportive college preparatory environment. Academic records, teacher recommendations, entrance testing results, writing samples, and a student interview form the basis of this assessment.
An applicant's file is presented to the Admission Committee only when the entire application process is complete. Cannon School welcomes qualified students without regard to gender, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Fast-facts about Cannon School.
Let us share resources to help you get acquainted with Cannon School.
We offer many opportunities for you to get to know us, including on-campus tours, virtual open house, and live zoom calls.
A collection of resources to help you understand and navigate the financial aid process.
View our frequently asked questions to learn more about Cannon School.