is Cannon School's semiannual magazine
Current issue: Spring 2015
- "Building Bright Futures: Investing in Excellence, Fulfilling the Vision" : Learn about the $7 million campaign that will develop our campus and our students.
- "Being in the Middle" : Creating identity for the Middle School and our students.
- "Parent Ambassadors Go Beyond for Cannon School" : Cannon parents are crucial to enrollment efforts.
- "Experimental Experience": Students become adaptive experts during a new hands-on learning experience.
- "Hitting the Right Notes": Cannon's honored jazz combo thrives in "open space."
- "Embracing Excellence": Cannon's new athletic director sees success as a journey, not a destination.
All past issues of Cannon Magazine
- "Building Priorities": Cannon School lays a foundation for innovative classrooms and a transformed campus.
- "Learned Helpfulness": Students discover the intersection between their passions and the needs of others.
- "Believe in Heroes": Middle School students get an up-close look at what makes a hero.
Beth Levanti, Director of Marketing & Communications