- "Building Bright Futures: Investing in Excellence, Fulfilling the Vision" : Learn about the $7 million campaign that will develop our campus and our students.
- "Being in the Middle" : Creating identity for the Middle School and our students.
- "Parent Ambassadors Go Beyond for Cannon School" : Cannon parents are crucial to enrollment efforts.
- "Experimental Experience": Students become adaptive experts during a new hands-on learning experience.
- "Hitting the Right Notes": Cannon's honored jazz combo thrives in "open space."
- "Embracing Excellence": Cannon's new athletic director sees success as a journey, not a destination.
- "Building Priorities": Cannon School lays a foundation for innovative classrooms and a transformed campus.
- "Learned Helpfulness": Students discover the intersection between their passions and the needs of others.
- "Believe in Heroes": Middle School students get an up-close look at what makes a hero.
- "Evolving 1:1": Learning is "always on" at Cannon with new classroom technologies.
- "Super Cougars": The varsity softball team wraps up a 17-game streak with a state championship.
- "Good Service": Cannon students earn the President's Volunteer Service Award.
- "The Wider Path": The more specific and narrow a path of education becomes, the more likely it leads to a career that may not exist in ten years.
- "Up and Coming Cougars": Underclassmen bolster Cannon’s growing athletic program.
- "Running for Life": Two Cannon students joined with 250 friends to raise funds for the fight against cancer.
- "Thank You, Gay Roberts": After 33 years, Gay Roberts bids farewell.
- "Painting 'A Different World': Stephanie Schauder’s artwork confronts viewers with a truth that compels action.
- "Helping Haiti": Cannon School students raise more than $11,500 for Haiti relief.
- "Smart Growth": School yourself in advocating for your child as he or she grows and develops.
- "Cannon Alumni, Where Are They Now?": Alumni from the classes of 2006-2009 are continuing their educational pursuits at institutions of higher learning throughout the nation.
- "Constructing Character": Four Cannon students build shelter for a family in need.
- "Cannon Celebrates 40 Years": Articles and timelines highlighting Cannon's 40th Anniversary
- "Warm Welcome": A Cannon student reflects on starting his senior year as a "new kid"
- "Stronger Cougars": An in-depth interview with Cannon's Director of Athletics
- "The Long Run": A Cannon teacher sees the benefits of balance up close - in the classroom and in her life.
- "In Their 'Right Mind'": Art students flex their "right brains" in a new graphic design class.
- "Gifts Wrapped in Caring": Needy children had presents to unwrap during the holidays thanks to the Cannon community's generosity and fellowship.
- "Toys That Teach": Give your child a summer of fun with educational toys.
- "Cougars on the Move": Cannon prepares to take its athletic program to the next level.
- "Getting Their Goats": Three Cannon students go beyond their service requirement to create a uniquely successful charity project.
- "Two Words, Many Meanings": A new motto by the community for the community.
- "Exercise Your Options": Cannon School’s dance instructor helps you make the most of mid-winter workouts.
- "Building a Caring Community": A Cannon School Habitat for Humanity chapter is built from the ground up.
- "Learning How to Learn": Cannon School embraces "adaptive expertise."
- "Behind the Curtain": An up-close look at the making of the spring musical, "Guys and Dolls."
- "Giving Back": Three Cannon School students make a difference in the lives of others and see the difference in themselves.
Beth Levanti, Director of Marketing & Communications