Camp Cannon at Cannon School
Scroll down to watch our new "Where the Action Is" 2014 video. Online Registration: Scroll down for registration link on right hand side.
1. Summer camps are available for 7 weeks, from June 9 through August 1 with the exception of the week of June 30.
2. We have camps for children ages 3 up to 18.
3. Our camps focus on The Arts (which include music, dance, drama, and traditional art), SciTech, College Prep (SAT and ACT Prep), and Sports. Most of our camps are half-days, but we do have a few full day sessions. Two-half days sessions can be combined to make a full day.
4. We offer extended care from 7:30 am until 5:30 p.m.
5. Students do not have to be Cannon students to participate.
6. We are still accepting registrations for camps that are not full. Please check status before registering; see "2014 Camps" in side bar or call 704-721-7198.
7. We will continue to accept registrations until the Friday before a camp starts, but all camp fees must be paid that Monday before a camper will be allowed to attend.
We look forward to creating meaningful memories with your family this summer.
Camp Cannon Director
Camp Cannon Assistant Director
|Some quotes from our 2013 families:|
"The best fit for fun, enrichment, adventure, and safety."
"B. and B. had a great time--and they learned so much while doing it!"
"Enjoyed Adventure camp so much that camper wanted to do it a second week!"
"The kids really enjoyed each camp they attended."
"Each day D. came home talking about what he had done and learned - more so than at other camps!"
"I like that people knew his name by the second day (even people who were not his counselor)--I think it shows that they care about the kids coming to camp each day!"
"My son said he loved camp because he was surrounded by kids just like him. He is a very creative, imaginative child."
"My daughter was smiling every afternoon when I picked her up. Thanks!"
"Just the look on her face on Friday when she showed me everything they had made was priceless. :)"
"I am so very happy with his experience at camp this year. He had a wonderful time, and learned so much. He was so happy when I picked him up. And I loved seeing the pictures the following week."
Camp Cannon Mission Statement
Camp Cannon strives to provide the community with fun and enriching summer programs that promote personal growth and instill a lifelong love of learning in a safe, diverse, and inclusive environment.
You can check camp status before registering at "2014 Camps" above. Please do not re-register to add a camp, if you have already registered. Call or email to adjust any existing registrations. Thank you.Online RegistrationRegistration will be accepted up to the Friday before camp starts if the camp has remaining openings. Many camps fill, so we do suggest registering early.